Create Your Campaign
- Login to your RetargetKit account.
- Click on the New Campaign button from the right side of the page.
- Click on the select brand field from the left side of the page and select your brand. In our example it is RetargetKit.
- After selecting the brand you will get the following page to name your campaign and select the type of your campaign. In our example, our Campaign Name is RetargetKit Campaign and Campaign Type is Shortener.*
- Now click on the NEXT button.
- You can set up a custom domain or skip the part. It’s up to you.
- Select Retargeting Pixels Name. Example- My Awesome Pixel.
- Now hit the SAVE CAMPAIGN button.
- Your campaign is created.
*Note: In the Campaign Type:
- Select Shortener, if you need trackable branded custom short URLs.
- Select Bio Link, if you need to connect your Instagram and Twitter audiences with just one link.
- Select Curated Page, if you need to turn your weblink collections into blog content with an awesome landing page.
- Select Call To Action, if you need to drive huge traffic to your website from other’s blog posts.
- Select Lead Generation, if you need to collect social verified email using lead magnet.
- Select Custom Widgets, if you need to embed your chat widgets, include any third party widgets inside others content in your industry.