How To Create Linkedin App
To create and install Linkedin App on your RetargetKit account, follow the instructions given below.
- Sign in to your Linkedin Developer account.
- Click on the Create app button.
- Enter your Brand name in the App name field.
- Enter your company name in the Company field.
- Click on Upload a logo to upload your brand logo.
- Click on the checkbox under the Legal terms and Create app button.
- Enter your custom domain under the Additional Settings. Example- https://example.com
- Click on Auth.
- Enter your custom domain and rgkit.co URL under the OAuth 2.0 settings.
- Don’t forget to append /oauth/linkedin after the URLs.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Now, back to RetargetKit and fill up the create New Social App form as the screenshot given below.