How do I setup Links Automation
Links automation is very useful when you need to share a link on multiple platforms automatically. It takes care of sharing your links. When you enable Links automation in a campaign, it will share each of the upcoming links with the integrated platforms automatically.
- Log in to your RetargetKit account.
- Click on your profile button situated on the top right side of the page.
- Select Workspace Settings from the menu.
- Click on Integrations under the CAMPAIGN section.
- Click on the Add Integration button.
- A pop-up form will appear.
- Select the service you want to use from the Service input field. Currently we are supporting Webhook, Zapier, Integromat, Pabbly Connect, Integrately for link automation. In our example, the service is Zapier.
- Enter your integration name in the Name field. In our example, it is my_link_automation.
- Enter your webhook URL in the Webhook field. In our example, it is https://hooks.zapier.com/hooks/catch/8897918/olhty88/
Check How do I get my Zapier webhook to find your Zapier webhook.
- Enter your tag in the Tag field. Tag is optional. It is used for differentiation. In our example, it is social_post.
- Click on the SAVE button.
- Zapier integration has been added to your RetargetKit account.
- Click on the Campaigns link from the top menu.
- Click on the Automation button.
- You will get a pop-up.
- Click on the check box.
- Click on Select your campaigns to select your campaign. In our example, it is EbongCampaign.
- Click on ENABLE LINKS AUTOMATION.
- Links automation has been enabled in your account.