Add a CNAME record on SiteGround
- Log in to your SiteGround account.
- Click on Websites from the nav-bar.
- Click on the cPanel button next to your domain name.
- Click on Simple DNS Zone Editor under the DOMAINS section.
- Select your domain in the Domain field.
- Enter your subdomain name in the Name field under the Add a CNAME Record section. Example- sub.example.com
- Enter cname.retargetkit.com in the CNAME field under the Add a CNAME Record section.
- Click on the Add CNAME Record button.
- The CNAME record will be added to your SiteGround account.