How Do I Find My Twitter Pixel ID And Add It To My RetargetKit Account?
To create and install Twitter Pixel ID on your RetargetKit account, please follow the instructions given below:
- Sign In to your Twitter Ads Manager account. Then click on conversion tracking under Tools menu.
- Click on Generate website tag for conversion tracking button.
- Grab the pixel ID shown like the image and then go back to RetargetKit site by clicking this link.
- Click the add new button from retargeting pixels page.
- Then give a name to your pixel and also insert the Twitter Pixel id that you grabbed in step 3. After that click on the SAVE button.
Congratulations!!! You are done and your RetargetKit is ready to use.